Nokia 6.1 Plus reviews
Nokia 6.1 Plus Reviews: Before buying phones, Nokia 6.1 Plus has some good and bad things! Nokia introduced its new mid-range phone Nokia 6.1 Plus in India yesterday. This is Nokia’s best phone of this year. In today’s post, we will tell you about some good and bad things related to this phone. So if you are thinking of taking this phone then definitely read this post till the end.
Some good points Nokia 6.1:
- The phone’s design is quite different from this phone. This phone looks very premium due to the glass body design. So if you need a premium design phone then you will surely enjoy this phone.
- Inside this phone you have been given dual camera of 16 + 5 megapixels on the rear side, then there is a 16-megapixel single camera for the same self-defense. According to photography, this camera is the best.
- To enhance performance, Snapdragon 636 has been given this processor in this phone. This is a good processor which can be found in many mid-range phones. So if you want good performance then you can go with this phone.
Read Also: Best Mobile Phones Under 10000
Some bad things about Nokia 6.1:
- Nokia 6.1 Plus gives you average 3060mAh battery. This battery is much less compared to other phones found in this range. So if you are a power user and battery backup is necessary for you then you can think of other phones like Note 5 Pro and Asus Genfon Max Pro instead of this phone.
- In India, the price of this phone is 16 thousand rupees. This price is good but it should have been slightly lower than the phone’s hardware. Because you get snapdragon 636 to see this processor in the 11 thousand phone too.
- This phone has a hybrid sim slot. Due to this slot, you can run two sim on the phone or a seam and a memory card. Getting this slot is a bad thing.
- If you are a fan of Nokia, then you would love this phone. If you have any questions related to this phone you can ask us by commenting below. We will definitely answer all of your questions.
I am Anshul Ahuja. I am Ceo and Content Writer who formerly work out of TECHKIDA office. A writer by a day and a reader by night. I Like to learn and share technical tips with you. And I Love Blogging.